Thursday, June 22, 2017

June Days


Piano lessons are taking a summer break, but the Rabbit still plays all the time. 


Peanut helped me pick out some flowers at the nursery clearance sale. 


Bean has to start fires without matches for his wilderness survival merit badge.  We could get lots of smoke and singed stuff with the magnifying glass, but so far no flame.  No luck with any of the battery/steel wool/foil methods either.  What are we doing wrong?


Roo earned a beautiful doll from Target as her reward for finishing 5th grade in our homeschool. 


Little critters with crackers...


Frog and the Badger strolling through the woods... idyllic. 


Leaf loves water!



Playing at our favorite outdoor place. 


Oh, Rabbit!


This is my favorite view of the twins... ASLEEP.


Fish went to Space Camp at the Cosmosphere in Hutchinson, Kansas.  It was a huge sacrifice for us to get him there, but it was well worth it.  He loved it.  Here he is at camp graduation with his mission crew.  I remember when I was a kid in Minnesota I would see TV commercials for this same camp and I wanted to go SO BAD.  But it was in Kansas.  There was no way.  It felt fulfilling to send my kid there, especially since it was a dream come true for Fish too. 

Bean did this to my kitchen sign:


So I changed it to this:


Here is the Badger on Father's Day morning reading our traditional "I Love My Daddy" by Sebastian Braun. 


June is going well so far!

No comments: