Friday, June 23, 2017

A New Favorite


I really love this Zevia soda, sweetened with stevia, which is an all-natural, zero-calorie sweetener.

I am not a soda drinker.  In fact, I have been known to get on quite a soapbox about how bad soda is for you.  But that's mostly because of the sugar and/or artificial stuff, which this doesn't have.

 I also am always telling the family we can't afford to drink our food budget.  Water is the beverage in our house.

But I also think moms deserve some little indulgences.  Right?   A secret stash of something that the kids aren't allowed to touch?

A cold, sweet soda sure tastes good when you've been working outside on a hot day.  And when I drink one of these, it satisfies my sugar craving and I stop thinking about ice cream.  And when you live perilously close to one of your favorite ice cream joints, that's a really good thing.

Long live Zevia!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Just don't make koolaid with Stevia... not a fun experience, trust me :)

Unknown said...

Mix one part soda to two parts cold water and add lemon juice to turn one can into a full quart! Evan