Sunday, February 12, 2017

Selfie with the Twins



My kids love to take selfies.  Me, not so much.  I always think I come out looking... well, not like myself.   Like the camera distorts my nose or something.  




It's an interesting time we are living in.  Here we are trying to get a handle on our own technology use while simultaneously trying to parent children who are eagerly latching on to the technology and needing much supervision therewith.  Meanwhile, the technology is evolving so rapidly it makes your head spin.  We are going to look back years hence with 20/20 hindsight and see all that we did wrong.  But right here in the middle of this fast-moving current we are just doing the best we can.  For good or for ill, though, I think we are all having a lot of fun with it. 

No comments: