Monday, December 12, 2016

More Photos of Lately

An armful of love...


Me experimenting with a curling iron, something I haven't done since I was a teenager.  I really like how my hair looks curly.  I just wish it wasn't such a long, tedious process to make it look like that.


Getting out the Christmas decorations... the kid-friendly Nativity sets are extremely popular!



Hi, Roo!


A rare sight... a sleeping twin!  Look at those wee little hands!


Cozy living room on a December night...  we have been loving our fireplace!  Fish is our fire builder.  He is always eager to get one going.  


The Rabbit set a special table just for her and her daddy down in the basement the other night at dinnertime.  I thought it was so sweet!


I made this candy cane bread the other night for a family treat.  I had never made one of these before.... I started out with sweet roll dough thinking I was going to make cinnamon rolls and then I saw this in my cookbook and decided to give it a go.  It was actually really easy and a lot of fun to make, especially with Peanut helping me.  There is cherry jam mixed with sliced almonds and almond extract inside.  It was delicious!  


1 comment:

Aflyonmyhomeschoolwall said...

What a lovely life. :) These kinds of posts always get me reflecting on my own blessings.