Friday, December 9, 2016

A Badger Birthday

Here are some pictures from our Badger's recent birthday celebration.  I won't tell you how old he is.  

He has been wanting a leather flight jacket for as long as I've known him.  It's never been within our means before, but this year there was a really good deal on one on Amazon for a lot less.  He was pretty happy with it.  I was happy that he finally has one; he certainly deserves it.  


The Rabbit made him a homemade card, so she got an extra hug.


I love the way everyone clusters around the birthday person as they are opening their presents.  And at our house, that's a big crowd!  We also gave him the movie War Room, which I highly recommend.  It is about the power of prayer and it is very inspiring.  


Here is his carrot cake with cream cheese pecan frosting and the only candle we had in the house at the time.


Badger, I hope you had a happy birthday and I hope you know how much you are loved and appreciated around here.

No comments: