Thursday, October 20, 2016

Perfect for Peanut

I got an email from the Good and the Beautiful curriculum last week.  In it they announced that they had just released a Pre-K book.  I was so excited!  Just what Peanut needs!  I ordered it on the spot and it shipped to me super quick.

Peanut was so excited to have her very own Good and the Beautiful book just like her sisters.  She begged me to get started on it right then.  So we did.

And I love this book!  It is darling!  The cute pictures make the activities so engaging.  I was using Sandi Queen's Language Lessons for Little Ones to help Peanut learn her letters.  I love the fine art and poetry in that book and it is certainly easy to use, but in terms of Peanut learning her letters it just wasn't enough.  This new Good and the Beautiful book is just what we needed.

The more I use Jenny Phillips's curriculum, the more I love it.  I am so grateful that she had the vision and inspiration to create such a valuable resource for homeschoolers.

Here is Peanut working on the letter clouds activity.  Frog is helping her out.  They are loving it and so am I.



1 comment:

Courtney said...

We are loving her curriculum too!