Saturday, May 21, 2016

Rabbit's Baptism

My little Rabbit was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints last week.  It was a very lovely service.  She asked Fish to give a talk and he did such a good job.  The kids all sang Come Into the Water, which has become a family baptism tradition.  Here are a few pictures of the event. 



We tried to get a family photo afterward... it didn't work so well.  Can you see Frog hiding under me?


So we pulled him out and the Badger held him, but he must have been feeling really insecure because he's holding onto my hair, which is his security blanket.  


You can see from these pictures how the Rabbit was just bursting with joy all through the service.  My Rabbit is so full of love and enthusiasm.  She is an absolutely delightful person who is going to make a big difference in this world.  I am so grateful to be her mother!

No comments: