Monday, February 1, 2016

Leaf Climbs

Leaf is very very proud of her new climbing talents that she has developed over the last few days.  Not only can she climb up on all our chairs, but once she's there it's a piece of cake to get onto the table. 





I think I took these pictures on Saturday.  At that point I thought she was pretty cute, and all my kids went through this stage and I don't remember it being that bad.  Then we started back up with homeschool today and I realized that having two babies constantly trying to get on the table is pretty much a nightmare.  I can't even keep my older kids on task, let alone constantly be policing the table and getting the kids to remember to push in their chairs and put their books and pencils away before the babies climb up there and destroy. 

Twins!  They said the first year was the hardest.  I don't think "they" homeschool. 

2 comments:

Aflyonmyhomeschoolwall said...

She surely is cute and happy!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh--I can't even imagine two climbers at once!! But I can totally relate. Homeschooling with a baby is difficult, but homeschooling with even A toddler and climber is near-impossible! We have a short "kid table" that we all love, but it is much too easy for the toddler to reach all the pencils and math manipulatives and wreak complete havoc the entire time we're trying to get schoolwork done. I keep telling myself that I've gone through this stage 4 times already and can live through it again, but it sure keeps a mom on her toes and tries her patience! It does help when the offenders are so cute! Lol.