Sunday, June 28, 2015

Frog

So I am going to do something.... it has been bothering me for a long time that one of my kids' blog nicknames doesn't match the others.  I am going to re-name my youngest son "Frog" on this blog.  I have resisted doing this because I didn't want to cause confusion amongst my dear readers.  But if you just pretend that this is a fairy tale (maybe it is!) and Prince Charming has just been put under a spell...

We had actually planned to nickname him "Froggy" before he was born.  But when he was born it didn't feel right.  We have never been able to come up with any family nickname for him, but have always called him his given name around the house.  It just fits him so completely.  So I had a hard time coming up with a blog moniker and even when I did it never sat right with me.  "Frog" probably won't either, but at least it will match all the other plant/animal names on here. 


These days every time I pull out the camera Frog insists on me taking a picture of him.  So when I was shooting that interaction between the twins I also ended up with this. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I like it! It's cute on him and does go nicely with the other names. :)