Monday, February 2, 2015

Two Months Old

These babies are growing!  They are alert and smiley and fun and we are really enjoying them.  These pictures were taken a week ago when they turned two months.  Leaf, on the left, is wearing a size newborn outfit (it's the one my mom bought for Peanut when she was tiny) and you can see that she has not yet outgrown size newborn but will soon.  Twig is wearing one of my favorite 0-3 months size outfits and it's baggy on her.  There are little garden tools on it and it says "watch me grow."  My sister bought it for my niece and then all my girls have worn it as well.   

It's hard to get them to both smile at the same time.  These pictures make me laugh because when one of them is smiling the other one is looking kind of sad.  But really they were both in a happy mood when I was taking these pictures.








1 comment:

Bethany C. said...

Love, love, love these pictures!