Sunday, February 1, 2015

Good Night and Good Morning

Every night when the twins finally settle down I wrap them in swaddle wraps and then lay them down to sleep next to each other.  If it's a cold night I also cover them in a fuzzy blanket (I think fuzzy blankets are my favorite baby item this go-around!)  Sometimes I put hats on them too.  I put a flannel blanket under them so that I won't have to change the sheet if they spit up.  And I make sure there are binkies nearby.  And that is how I put my twins to bed.  Right now Leaf always falls asleep around 10:30 and Twig around 11.  We are working on getting that to be earlier.  They sleep until 4 am or so and then after a good feeding they go back to sleep for another three or so hours.  Nights are actually going pretty well.  


And then this is our good morning!



What a great way to start the day!

1 comment:

Bethany C. said...

Ohhhh, those smiles! What cuties!