Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Affirmations

As part of my quest for self- improvement, I have written some affirmations to say to myself every day.  I believe in the power of positive thinking, the law of attraction,  the as-if principle, and all that good stuff.  I want to tap into these things more.  So I wrote three basic affirmations to help me achieve my goals and become the kind of person I want to become.   I thought I would share them on here. 

1. I am a valiant disciple of Christ who actively teaches the Gospel to her children. 

2. I am healthy and fit and I enjoy being active. 

3. I go through my days with a positive, cheerful attitude.  

We did a family home evening on affirmations and I am helping the kids write some now. 

All Bean has come up with so far is "I am patient."  This is a good start.  I hope we can come up with a couple more for him. 

Fish has "I am a good example to others.  I am physically fit." 

Roo came up with "I am kind and cheerful." 

The Rabbit's affirmation is "I make the world a more beautiful place." 

I plan on hanging all our affirmations up by the bathroom mirror where we will all see them several times a day when we wash our hands.  I am looking forward to seeing the results.  

No comments: