Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Few Snapshots

Here are some random pictures from my camera.  

A big Saturday morning breakfast where the Badger decided to go all out.  He loves big breakfasts.  I am one of those people who grabs a quick piece of toast and then dives into my day, so I never think to make a huge breakfast.  I should do it sometimes for him, though he does seem to enjoy the cooking of it as well as the eating of it and his breakfasts are scrumptious.


Fish playing outside with a young cousin.  Fish is becoming the favorite of the little cousins.  He does magic tricks and plays with them and they adore him.  I have memories of my fun older cousins being awesome when I was a little kid, so it's fun to see my son being *that* cousin.  


You're probably going to see a lot of pictures like this over the next few months. 


And probably a lot of pictures like this as well.


No comments: