Sunday, December 21, 2014

First Bath

It's time to try to get caught up on pictures.

It is our family tradition that Dad gives the babies their first bath.  And as our family has grown, every baby bath attracts a crowd of adoring onlookers.  I don't know what it is, but there's just something about watching a little one get a bath.  (Please make special note of Prince Charming in these pictures.)  This is Baby B's first bath, which she seemed to rather enjoy.  



So then I took Baby B to get her dressed while the Badger started on Baby A.  But I wanted to weigh her first and I was having trouble with the scale.  Finally I was done and I came over to take a picture of Baby A in the tub, but the Badger had just barely taken her out and wrapped her in a towel.  

Well, I could just see her at about age 11:  "how come we have pictures of everyone's first bath except mine?  Don't you loooooove me as much as the others?"  That's the kind of silly thing I said when I was 11.  I am sure you and every other normal person never said things like that, but kids tend to take after their parents so I have to think of these things.  So I asked the Badger to please put her back in the tub long enough for a photograph.  

She was not very excited about that.  



Sorry, A.  But now I do have first bath pictures of everyone.  You'll thank me in about 11 years.  

1 comment:

Bethany C. said...

Hahaha This sure made me laugh. You definitely plan ahead!