Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October Mountain Picnic

This evening we went up the canyon with my parents and my sister Crocodile and had dinner.  Croc, my folks, and all the supplies were running a bit late and we knew daylight was limited, so the Badger decided to try and get a fire going in the grate with the limited items he had on hand.  He was able to get a wonderful fire going and when they arrived with the hotdogs and marshmallows we all had a yummy dinner.  We all enjoyed the fresh air and the kids loved romping in the leaves.  It was a delightful evening.  

I was going to delete this first picture because the second one is much better composition-wise, but then I saw Prince Charming's face.  He was pretty excited about the fire.



I really love it when the Badger wears his glasses.  I think they look so good on him.  


Meanwhile, the kids had fun playing in the trees and dumping leaves on each other....

No comments: