Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Visit from my Parents

So, I mentioned that Bean and Fish were in Utah the last half of June.  They needed a way to get home, so my parents drove them back.  They could only stay a couple of days, but it was so nice to see them.  Even better, they brought my niece with them.  When she was younger I called her Cousin Fiend on my blog, but now that she's older maybe we should come up with something different (ideas, Pineapple?)  Anyway, she and Roo are only four months apart and they love each other to smithereens.   I love watching them play together.   

My dad's traveling days are numbered... he's 82.  It's not fun watching your parents get older.  So we were so glad he could come and we cherished every minute of the visit.  Here are some pictures:






No comments: