Wednesday, July 2, 2014

First Haircut

Oh, I've known that we needed to do it for awhile now.   He's was looking kind of shaggy and I could have given him pigtails in back.  But it's such a bittersweet thing.  Little boys look so grown up after their first haircut.  I just kept putting it off.  


But when my friend was over she offered to do it.  And Prince Charming just sat there, good as gold, while she snipped away his sweet baby fuzz.  



In the end, though, we were all pleased with the results.






(He looks a lot like Bean at this age, doesn't he?)


1 comment:

Aflyonmyhomeschoolwall said...

Some friends of ours waited until their son was 2 1/2 before giving him his first haircut because he had the most beautiful golden curls you've ever seen. But when the curls got long enough to put into ponytails they buzzed it off. :) I love giving my little guy haircuts. I think he looks so very dapper . . . as does yours.