Saturday, May 17, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt 2014

Going back a bit to catch up on my photos...  A friend of mine, who is 85, invited us to an egg hunt at her house the day before Easter.   That's her in the yellow sweater below:



Between us and the other people she invited, there were ten kids.  She hid 100 eggs and every child got to find 10.  For the tiny people like Peanut and Prince Charming she put them in her little yard...



... but for the older kids she hid them all over her pasture and they had to really look for them.  It took awhile.  That's the best kind of egg hunt, in my opinion.  



Prince Charming seemed to enjoy the eggs.  Half were hard-boiled and half were plastic with candy inside.  When he discovered the candy he was pretty tickled.  







Yes, I made the girls' matching skirts.  I couldn't find any Easter dresses at the store that I liked, so I got out our favorite skirt pattern.  They never get tired of these.  


It was a great day.  

1 comment:

Bethany C. said...

Their skirts look beautiful! And your 85-year-old friend sounds delightful!