Sunday, April 20, 2014

We Love Squeeze Pouches!

I love that these days so much of the baby food comes in squeeze pouches.   


(I am sure that is not their technical name but that is what I am going to call them because I dearly love the word "squeeze.") 


I love that you don't need a spoon.  Just hand it to Baby and he schlurps it up.  


Then you just have to help him out by rolling it up so he can get the last little bits.  


They are wonderfully convenient, at home or on the go.  


What I also love about them is that I can add the contents of a probiotic capsule to them and Prince Charming consumes it quickly and easily.  He has some digestive issues which are helped immensely when we give him probiotics and this is a super easy way to get it into him. 


And to top it all off, they're just really cute when they're eating them.  

No comments: