Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa's Visit

At the beginning of April we were very privileged to have a visit from the Badger's parents.  They last time the two of them came together to visit us was 2007, so this was a very welcome event.  We spent many happy days talking and eating and laughing and playing together.  The weather was raw, but we didn't mind (though we have been telling them that they need to come back when our corner of the world is green and lovely!)  

I didn't think to take pictures while they were here until the morning they were leaving.  I arranged everyone for a group photo:



Prince Charming and Grandpa are best buddies.  Grandpa always shares his food.  




Then I took pictures of Grandma and Grandpa hugging the kids goodbye.  I hope that someday they will really treasure these pictures.  










I can't tell you how lucky I feel to have married into this family.  They are amazing and talented and good.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa, for braving the long boring drive to come and see us!  We love you!

No comments: