Monday, March 17, 2014

An Edible Cell



Science has been our toughest homeschool subject this year.  I love the Apologia science curriculum we are using, but I always seem to run out of steam when it's science time.  It's not Bean's favorite subject either, so he doesn't exactly make it easier for me.  So we've mostly just been reading the book out loud and discussing it.  

But sometimes... sometimes Bean wants to do the activities and projects in the book.  Like this edible cell (we recently started the Anatomy and Physiology book).  Maybe it was because it's Jello filled with candy.  Yeah, that's probably it.  Anyway, he hassled me until I bought the supplies and then very happily assembled some edible cells.  I hope that will help him remember the names and functions of the organelles a little better. 
 

No comments: