Saturday, February 22, 2014

Random Snapshots

I am trying to get caught up with blogging.  Here are some random slices of recent life at the Birrd's Nest.  

The Badger and more of his wonderful bread:


Babies and smartphones... it's funny to me how they get ahold of them and then sneak off to remote corners to mess with them:


Going.... going....


...gone...


(The Rabbit has assured us that now she is six she is done with binkies.  I will believe that when I see it.  And as appalling as it is to see a pacifier in the mouth of a five-year-old, at least it is not a thumb.  In a couple more months I will throw all the binkies in the whole house away and Rabbit and Peanut and Prince Charming will have to be done with them.  If it was their thumbs they were sucking on my Rabbit would probably keep it up for years to come.)  

Yes, Peanut, your binky days are numbered!


Prince Charming is a climber:



They're so glad when Daddy comes home!



And finally, Cinderella's Ball is happening on my dining room table.  Good times.   Good times.  


No comments: